Leistritz has been developing and producing screw pumps since 1924 and currently has the most comprehensive production program in this area. With the modular construction and application experience of their pumps, they offer an economical and efficient solution for pumping tasks. We recommend their pumps for transporting viscous media and oils, some models can create pressure differentials of up to 280 bar.
The Leistritz FLEXCORE cartridge technology allows for quick replacement of the complete pump interior. The FLEXCORE system means maximum operational reliability without keeping a complete cold spare pump in stock. Connections can be rotated.
- Low-pulsation flow rates: 7 - 564 l / min
- Viscosities: 1.1 to 2,500 mm2/s
- Differential pressure: 1 to 40 bar
Multiphase pumps are a cost-effective technology for the transportation of multiphase fluids using just a single pipeline - instead of separating the oil, water and gas at the collection areas and exporting the oil and gas to the central production facilities via separate pipelines.
- max. 5000 m³/h
- Max. 150 bar differential pressure
- Can also be used at 100% gas concentration (GVF)
- Facilitates direct pumping through a single pipeline